Copyright 2010 Your Home Inspection, LLC: Certified Inspector. All Rights Reserved.
Salt lake, Davis, and Utah county
Salt Lake City Home inspector
An ASHI and NACHI Certified Inspector
Welcome to Your Inspection Pros
local and family owned
100% Money Back Guarantee - If you are not satisfied with the quality, accuracy or timeliness of the Home inspection report, we will refund the cost of the Home inspection!
200% Money Back Guarantee- If you are not completely satisfied with the Home Inspection report due to errors or omissions for the items that are included in the standards and practices for either ASHI or NACHI, not only will the home inspection cost be refunded but we will pay to have another certified home inspector evaluate the home!
Parrish R. Kunkel
ASHI Certified Inspector/ Owner
• The only composite home air quality assessment
• Monitors for 400+ airborne chemicals and hidden
mold growth with single air sample
• One test covers 2,000 sq. ft.
• Identifies pollutants that could make you sick
• Helps answer “What’s that smell?”
• Identifies solvents possibly used by Meth labs
• Formaldehyde test available (additional charge)
• Sample collected by home inspector or indoor
air service contractor
For your property investment, you need Your Inspection Pros!
Why You Should Test Your Air with
• Convenient—contractor handles all testing & shipping
• Referrals or recommendations to improve air quality
• Clear and concise analysis reports
• Reports total VOC and mold levels
• Predicts VOC sources giving you an action plan
• Delivered to you within a few days of testing
• Peace-of-mind at an economical price
• 2-for-1 air quality assessments: VOCs and
active mold growth
• Costs less than mold spore testing of a home
• No drilling of holes in walls necessary (as with
mold spore testing)
Certified and Experienced Building and Home Inspectors proudly serving:
Salt Lake County, Davis County and Utah County
Salt Lake City, West Jordan, South Jordan, Sandy, Riverton, Draper, Murray, Kearns, West Valley, Eagle Mountain, Bountiful, West Bountiful, Taylorsville, Provo, Orem, Cedar Hills, Lehi, Bluffdale, Cottonwood Heights, Union Heights, Herriman, Holladay, Midvale, South Salt Lake, Centerville, North Salt Lake, Farmington, Fruit Heights, Woods Cross, Kaysville, Saratoga Springs, American Fork, Springville, and Lindon.
What is it worth to you?
The amount you pay for a home or building inspection from a certified ASHI inspector can potentially save you thousands of dollars (so dont go with the cheapest company) in both the short and long run. This is due to the expense of most of the systems in your home and the labor costs involved for repairs or replacement. You may request that the items found by your certified home inspection be taken care of by a licensed pro or have the seller or builder take care of issues before you make your purchase.
A free 90 limited home warranty for appliances, roof, mechanical systems, etc..up to $2000 dollars is available upon request.